What is JIL OmniScoop?
In response with the verse Acts 1:8b “you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth”, JIL OmniScoop allows JIL members to share the wonderful works of the Lord given to the church, to the pastors, leaders, workers, and to all people around the world through the use of internet.
What to scoop?
Everything about JIL Church e.g. anniversaries, concerts, evangelistic crusades, life groups, prayer meetings and worship service, especially those events that demonstrate the wonderful works of our Lord to His people. We do, however, reject scoop which:
- Content known to be untruthful.
- Content that infringes on copyright laws or content not originally yours
- Content that can be considered malicious or offensive in nature.
- Content that poses any kind of threat to personal or public safety
1. All JIL members are welcome to join.
2. You may send your own photo or video with the following details: Name, JIL local church, contact number, email address and description of the scoop.
- Upload: http://www.jilworldwide.org/worldwide/omniscoop
- Twitter: Tweet the scoop using #JILOmniScoop hashtag and details
3. The scoop is subject for verification before it can be posted to the JIL Facebook like page, Twitter page, Instagram account and website.
4. Once verified, Omniscoopers will be acknowledged on their scoops that will be posted on our social networking sites.
Submit your JIL omniscoop here
Terms and Conditions
JIL OmniScoop has the right to post or reproduce the submitted material in its original form or edit it if necessary. It also reserves the right not to use the material at all or take only parts of it with or without prior notice to the omniscooper.